Gas Leak Detector finds extensive usage in pressurized or compressed gas lines, fittings, valves, tanks or connections etc. The best thing about our Gas Leak Detector is that it is corrosion resistant. It can detect gases like natural gas, air, propane, butane, oxygen, helium, hydrogen and refrigerant gases. We are one of the trusted Exporters and Suppliers of Gas Leak Detector. It can be obtain from us at a very reasonable price.
- Our product, GLD101 is a professional grade gas leak detection fluid products for use on pressurized or compressed gas lines, fittings, valves, tanks or connections, including natural gas, air, propane, butane, oxygen, helium, hydrogen and refrigerant gases.
- GLD101 product is extremely sensitive water-thin liquids that can be brushed or sprayed onto a potential leak area. Large gas leaks produce bubbles, while small gas leaks cause foaming - leaks that likely cannot be detected with soap.
- It is non-toxic in nature and enviromental friendly.
- GLD101 is non corrosive in nature. Hence, it is gives an edge over other conventional methods like soap solution which when applied and not cleaned properly, will initiate corrosion. This issue is specifically faced by Valve Manufacturing industries.
- Compressed gas leaks can result directly from vibration, chemical activity, corrosion, or mechanical flaws. Slow leaks from small defects or vibration can be dangerous, expensive, frustrating, time consuming, or lead to a reputation for poor quality and service. Further, soap has been proven to be ineffective in detecting gas leaks, particularly small leaks.